Saturday, November 04, 2006

"Frankenstein"

Now I’m here to shatter all expectations
And calmly wait for unholy damnations
‘Cause out of my mouth spills this new revelation
I’m sick of hearing your poisonous incantations
And listening to your empty glass bottle salvations
That you’ve been preaching in such desperation
Trying to seclude me from my growing generation
Hiding me away from all of life’s great temptations
But as you slip with growing frustrations
My eyes are opening with less hesitations
And as I search on for a new destination
Will I get lost in my own sweet sedation?
But now I leave you in your crumbled foundations
Leaving you at the mercy of your failed creations
Maybe now you’ll think with more reservation
Because I took in my hands, my own salvation
Tasted the sweetness of life’s great temptations
Traveling so far for my final destination
All the while reveling in my new revelation
Now that I’ve shattered all expectationsI’ve lived up to the dreams of my generation

No comments: